FOR EXTREME RESILIENCE
WALAstic Rabbet Tiles
WALAstic rabbet tiles are completely bonded and then cold welded and heat-sealed. The flooring is entirely sealed.
Seams can be colour-sealed to indicate different areas.
Now new with fluted surface:
Our newly developed WALAstic Rabbet Tile with fluted surface is not only particularly slip-resistant (R12), it’s also much easier to clean, due to the lack of indentations in the surface.
This makes it to a perfect solution for large kitchens and wet areas.
Measures: 500 x 500 mm
Thickness: 10 mm
Tip: Can be laid in a floating manner and then cold welded and heat-sealed!
- Resistant to oil, grease and a variety of leaches.
- WALAstic industrial flooring has an anti-slip effect, is chemical-resistant, impervious to fluids.
- Forklift resistant, impact and shockproof. Flame-resistant.
- Quiet: footfall sound absorption.
- No more clanging noises from falling metal objects.
- Insulating: the material has an insulating effect which means that the floor is warm underfoot.
- Ergonomic: the tiles have a high elasticity that proves friendly on your joints
- Industrial facilities
- Storage areas
- Exhibition halls
- Large garages
- Animal shelters
- Chemical industry
- Commercial kitchens
- and many more…
In addition to our standard colors, we can also produce the floor panels in your desired color. Please contact us.
Custom colors available upon request
for WALAstic rabbet tiles
Measures: 500 x 185 mm
Thickness: 3 – 10 mm